Nostalgia Official Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

You can’t decide ‘cause you’ve already chosen him.

You might have seen me gone in web these past weeks. I just had troubles dealing with our DSL; well it always messes up, always dear. Yes every second of my life dear.

I can’t wait to see school, my break was such a long boring one and I can’t accept the fact that I have to wait & stay home for two days again. However, school isn’t that fun for a kid like me. (gasp) catfights, dramas, reality are kinda boring. But secrets, dirty little secrets are amusing. Moreover, I am not and won’t share those secrets. I essentially put them on a safe place in my mind and sell them. Isn’t that strange? Selling secrets? No it’s not strange it’s a w k w a r d.
x x x,Rofly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home