Nostalgia Official Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

take a load of vanity

I've got the the MV of New Perspective. eh.



You guys wait till I get to scan my latest artworks on paper and I post it here.

I am suffering from the cold, hostile stares of my classmates and the feeling of them being on their guard against me because of only one, childish, thing: Teh Crews.

Oh, yes. I am Queen Maggie Crew. I blog about my classmates and I don't care if they hate me or whatever. I am Queen Maggie and that's why I was shaking with anger when Jaime was trying to kill me on the same day of the oath taking of the class and club officers. That's why I wanted to slap him hard across his face and tell him to go screw himself. And maybe, that is why I am writing about it now. What do you think?


Damn. But that is not all.

Liyar, who was a friend of mine, who ditched me for another set of friends, is actually on their side. It hurts when someone you considered as a friend betrays you. Don't try to tell me that you're a loyal person, Liyar, because by that, you actually talking some shit. Trying to look for clues and for proof of me being Queen Maggie in my Diary, huh? Screw yourself as well.

Blame me. Blame me if that makes you happy and if that saves your egos from having one blogging about what she does not like about you without even knowing who the hell she is. Losers.

yael./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home