Nostalgia Official Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

poisoned. leeches poison you.

On the first day of school, she stole their hearts with her pretty face and pretty talking. Later, she stole mine, too. Everyday, she wore a sweet face, and cheerful expression. It makes you feel like you could talk to her anytime.

Until one day, I entered the room and from then on, I stared at a stern face that has nothing in it but cruelty. A pretty, cold face it has become.

And finally, I discovered what made her ice-cold look linger at me. She dragged it away from me.

As far as he is concerned, it is rather distasteful for him to interfere with the matter. He is a nosy-ass deserving of a nice and hard bitch slap.

Ang epal mo Raj.

yael./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home