Nostalgia Official Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

This feeling is begining to crawl.

I wonder if Rofly has dropped by here?

Today went on easy and fine. It is the start of the second quarter already and I am not letting my laziness get in my way to having my name on that board. I am staying positive about the second quarter and I have pretty good predictions as well. So folks, we oughta work hard.

And because today is a pretty day, I have decided just earlier that I:

-Gotta love Full Metal Alchemist <333
-Must really start loving her because she is not making English a hell hole. Cheers!
-Will be getting off of here after this because I am going to watch Azumanga Daioh, Fushigi Yugi and Full Metal Alchemist aaand....
-Study for the IW tomorrow, and list down a set of words for the spelling in the following days... -And maybe start up another story - 'Prannie Haye' is the title - and think of a nice event for the activity on Friday. Oh, before I forget. I am resuming on Amazing Twins this weekend.

The rest of things, I am going to write on my school Diary, which I missed.
Hurrah to Team Skittles \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home